Chocolate Banana Bread Muffins
Take your basic banana bread to the next level with Chocolate Bananamilk.
1 hr 15 min
About this Recipe
Banana bread is great but Banana Bread Muffins are quicker, portable, and more convenient. What makes our recipe the best is because of our dairy-free and vegan ingredients!
- 1/3 cup - melted coconut oil
- 1/2 cup - maple syrup
- 2 eggs
- 2 mashed browning bananas
- 1/4 cup - Mooala Chocolate Bananamilk
- 1 tsp - baking soda
- 1 tsp - vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp - salt
- 1/2 tsp - ground cinnamon
- 1 3/4 cups - whole wheat flour
- 2 tbsp - dairy-free chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp - chopped pecans
- 1/2 of a banana in pieces
Grease 12-count muffin tin and preheat the oven to 325.
Beat the coconut oil & maple syrup, then add eggs and beat for 2 minutes.
Incorporate Chocolate Bananamilk, mashed bananas, baking soda, vanilla, salt, & cinnamon. Mix in the flour, chocolate chips, chopped pecans, and banana pieces.
Pour the batter into the muffin tin, and bake for 45 minutes. Cool before serving.