CHOCOLATE CHIP BANANA NUT MOOALA MUFFINSA perfect mini-muffin for the on-the-go family.
About this Recipe
- 2/3 cups - all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons - baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon - baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon - of salt
- 1 stick vegan butter
- 1 cup - dark brown sugar
- 2 tsp - vanilla extract
- 3 ripe bananas
- 2 tablespoons - Mooala Bananamilk
- 2 cups - vegan chocolate chips and/or nuts of your choice
Step 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a mini muffin tin with oil or muffin cups.
Step 2Combine all dry ingredients in one bowl and mix well.
Step 3In another bowl, mix all wet ingredients thoroughly until blended evenly.
Step 4Integrate the dry ingredients mixture into the wet ingredients bowl and stir well.
Once fully incorporated, pour in the mini muffin tins and bake until fully cooked, about 10 minutes.