These Mango Mint popsicles recipe was crafted by our friend The Wellness Kitchenista!
About this Recipe
Mango Mint Ingredients:
- 2 cups — frozen mango
- 1 cup — Mooala Bananamilk (or Almondmilk)
- 1 lime, juice and zest
- 1/4 cup — fresh mint leaf
- Add mango, lime zest and juice and Mooala into the blender and blend until pureed.
- Add the mint, and pulse until small flecks of green appear throughout the mixture.
- If you puree it, it will still taste yummy but it will turn an odd, brown color. We eat with our eyes!
Add your popsicle mixture into your clean molds. Fill each well up to the top. Next, add the popsicle handles into each well.
Lastly, Place your popsicles into the freezer and freeze for at least 4 hours or until solid.
The Mango Mint popsicles, will be ready to eat as soon as you want!